Let's make all travel sustainable, together.
COCO+ is the first business travel platform that enables you to offset+ all your business travel impact, with interest, at no extra cost.
It's time to kick your scope 3 emissions to the kerb!
Book accommodation, air, rail, and road travel together in a single platform and feel good about making a difference.
Small Change — Big Impact.
The simplest change your business can make. Power your fleet using the COCO+ Fuel card and we offset every single litre purchased, with interest!
One Change — Changes Everything.
- ABC... Scope 1,2 and 3. There is a lot of emission talk out there but what on 🌎 does it all mean? Let us break it down for you... 🎥 🍿 Scope 1 is like your TV , scope 2 is like your Netflix choice of film and scope 3 is like the snacks your friends bring. (For more formal definitions scroll through the slides 😜). #carbon #carbonemissions #sustainability #climateaction
- Travelling between London and Glasgow? Think again. Think train. If not your journey will emit seven times as much carbon for the sake of just two minutes. Pretty mad huh!? Choose ease, comfort, and a much smaller carbon footprint. 👣 Our booking platform defaults to train over plane. Challenge your team to stay on-ground on your next trip. 😎🚆 Don't believe us? Read more about Campaign for Better Transport's race between London and Glasgow via the link in our bio. #sustainabletravel #businessimpact #carbonfootprint #travelemissions
- That's a bit mad, right? 🤯 Luckily, we're a bit mad about offsetting all this carbon. It's our thing. Sometimes we can't avoid that flight. But if your business is jetting off, just make sure you book through us and we’ll offset+ the carbon on every trip for no extra charge. We know, we're fab. 🤩 #carbonfootprint #sustainabletravel #carbonoffsetting
- As one of the major sources of global emissions 💨, the energy sector holds the key 🔑 to responding to the world’s climate change challenge. Yes, scope 3 emissions is a big one... but sometimes you just have to get from A to B. 💼 Let's work together to kick those scope 3 emissions to the kerb! #businesstravel #sustainabilityreporting #esg #energysector
- 💼 When traveling for business in the UK, tourist attractions are probably red listed on your agenda. ❌ But that shouldn't stop you from catching a few rays in one of the local parks (especially at this time of the year 🌞). 🌳 Our cities are full of green spaces so in honour of 'Love Parks Week' we're sharing some of our favourite parks. Which one will you be relaxing in on your next business trip? 😎 #loveparksweek #businesstraveltips #uktravel
- ✈️ 🌍 Flying Net Zero or should we call it Jet Zero? Last week it was announced that the UK government is to introduce a new mandate on the use of sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), as part of its Jet Zero Strategy to achieve “Net Zero” emissions from flights by 2050. Definitely a move in the right direction. Want to learn more? Click the link in our bio. #jetzero #SAF #businesstravel